What Are The Steps To Fix Sage Error Code 1324
Sage 50 is an accounting software which aids small and medium-sized organizations. They focus on simplifying the complexities of an organizations financial and accounting work. This way you get to save a lot of time which can then be utilized in making strategies for your business. Even though this is a highly helpful software there are certain issues that the users come across while using this software. One such error is the error code 1324. You can over this error by using some simple steps which are easy to execute. Users can also connect with the Sage Helpline Phone Number, where they can get all the assistance that would be required.
Understanding Sage 50 Error 1324
This is an error which comes up because of the language selection problem. When you install the sage 50 programs if the language that you have selected is not English, then there are chances that you would come across this error. The causes of this error as given below:
• When the Windows System Locale has not been set to English.
• When the Sage software that you have installed in your system does not have a localized version that isn’t English.
Methods to fix Sage 50 Error 1324
The steps that you would have to undertake in order to solve this issue is highly easy and convenient. You can easily solve this issue by using the steps that have been given below:
Firstly you would have to turn off the East Asian language support in your Microsoft Windows using the following steps.
Case 1: For Windows XP.
• Navigate to the Control Panel on your system.
• Then select the Regional and language option.
• Now you would have to click on the ‘Advanced’ option that is available.
• Then you would have to select English as the non-Unicode programs from the drop-down menu which is available.
• In the end, click on ‘OK’ and then restart your system.
Case 2: For Windows Vista or 7
• You would have to open the Region and Language Option which can be seen in the Control Panel.
• Then access the Administrative Tab which you can see.
• Now you would have to click on ‘Change System Locale’ option.
• After that, select the option of English Language.
• Finally, press the ‘OK’ option and restart your system.
Case 3: Windows 8/8.1/10
• In the desktop version, you would have to go and access the Control Panel.
• In the control panel, choose the Clock, Language, and Region option which is available.
• Then you would have to access the Region option.
• Also, click on the ‘Administrative’ tab which can be found on the top.
• Now you would have to choose the option of ‘Change System Locale’ which can be found under the option of Language for non-Unicode programs.
• Further, opt for English as the Western Language.
• Now click on OK and then reboot your system.
If you accurately follow the information that has been given to you above, then you would be able to solve the issue of Error code 1324 easily. If you face any issue while undertaking these given steps, you can then promptly connect with the Sage Customer Care Number where you would get assistance from trained professionals on how to handle the issue effectively. This service is completely free of cost and can be availed at any hour.
Source URL:- https://www.accountingsupport-helpline.com/how-to-troubleshoot-sage-50-error-code-1628/