How to Fix Sage Error Code 1406
‘Sage 50’ is an efficient accounting software which has been specifically designed to make business convenient for small businesses and solo traders. This software has made the process of accounting more efficient and effective. With the help of this software, the users can resolve all the complex issues which they come across while doing the process of accounting. This software not only aids in managing your accounts but also aids in forecasting all your profit and loss, revenue, and the future of the business. While working on accounting software, there are chances that the users would come across some malfunctioning. One common issue which the users would encounter is the Sage 50 error code 1406. When the users face this error code, there is nothing which they would have to stress about. This issue can easily be solved by following the instructions provided in this blog. The users also get the option of connecting with Sage Tech Support Number.
Steps to fix Sage Error 1406
The users can easily follow the below-given steps to solve Sage Error 1406. The steps which the users would have to undertake are as given below:
• The user would have to select the Start Key and then in the search box, type command.
• The users can press Ctrl+Shift on the keyboard and then press the Enter button.
• Now you would be able to see the permission dialog box on the screen.
• Further, type “regedit” and then press the Enter button.
• You would now have to create a backup file which would ensure that your essential data is stored and then ensure that this folder is kept in your preferred location.
• Further, choose the export option from the file menu.
• Then click on the save option and then reboot the system to see whether the error appears again or not.
• The users should access the command option.
• Then hold Ctrl+Shift together and then click on the Enter button.
• You would then have to type ‘cleanmg’ and press the search button.
• Once you have done the said steps, reboot the system and check if the issue pertains.
• Access the system restore option and then press the Enter button.
• Then you would have to choose the system restore from the result that you would get.
• Further, you can enter the password along with the username.
• Then simply reboot your system and check whether the error is solved or not.
• The users then have to click on the Start Button.
• Then in the search box, the users would have to type ‘update’ and then press the Enter button.
• Now you would see a Windows update box which would open.
• Further click on the Install Updates key.
• Once you are done rebooting, then click again to analyze whether the error still exists.
If the users are unable to solve the issue using the solutions given above, then you would have the option of connecting with Sage helpline number. This service is available for the users on a 24-hour basis and is completely free of charge.